SCHOLARSHIPS AND STUDY AID PROGRAMS
We believe that the university is a space to discover and enhance talent and that, to go far, motivation is essential. Therefore, we have several scholarship and study aid programs from which you can benefit.
REWARD YOUR EFFORT AID
This scholarship program rewards the effort of our Bachelor’s Degree students and is based on the student’s engagement to a maximum of 25 hours per week of collaborative tasks in activities of the University. These activities will be remunerated with a monthly payment. Students will use this income to cover part of the cost of their studies.
The award criteria depend on the different activity profiles. These will be available when students apply for the Scholarships. This financial aid is incompatible with any other type of work inside or outside the University. Students can only be grantees of this scholarship for 2 years (1 + 1).
Los criterios de concesión dependen de los diferentes perfiles de actividades y los puedes conocer cuando se convocan las ayudas.
Esta ayuda es incompatible con cualquier otro tipo de trabajo dentro y fuera de la Universidad. Sólo se podrá ser beneficiario durante 2 años (1+1).
To have a higher grade than the rest of the candidates and to be rated as excellent by the Commission.
Certificate of one or several languages.
- Curriculum vitae with photo.
- For national students: academic certificate with the grades of the third and fourth year of Compulsory Secondary Education (ESO), the grades of the first year of High School / Post-Secondary Vocational Training (CFGS) and the average grade of the second year of High School / Post-Secondary Vocational Training (CFGS). For international students: the average grades of the first year of High School.
- The family income statement of the last fiscal year.
- Language certificates (optional).
- Documentation accrediting cultural and sports activities (optional).
- A letter of motivation.
Until the 4th of June: submission of application and documentation.
11th of June: resolution of scholarships.
Students who have applied for this scholarship in previous calls must submit all the required documentation again.
The collaborative tasks start at the beginning of the academic year and end on the 30th of June.
The applicant may choose between one of the following types of aid, whose financial aid consists of the gross amount, as requested and granted in each case.
Types of "Reward your Effort" Aid:
|TOTAL HOURS PER WEEK||TOTAL HOURS PER ACADEMIC YEAR||MONTHLY FINANCIAL AID|
Academic Excellence Scholarship
We have more than 90 scholarships for new students. This scholarship offers a reduction between 65% and 100% of the total price of each academic year. Moreover you will know if we have granted you this Scholarship before the 1th of June, that is to say before getting the results the University Entrance Examinations (PAU)
UCH-CEU Scholarship for outstanding grades
This is the reward for those students with best academic performance. The only requirement for this scholarship is the academic excellence.
Scholarships from the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training
UCH-CEU students can access state scholarships. We help you in the procedures to request it.
UCH-CEU Enrolment for Large Families
Students who are members of a large family benefit from the following discounts:
- General regime large family: 30% discount on the registration fee for each course.
- General regime large family: 60% discount on the registration fee for each course.
Remember that you can also contact local, regional and national organizations that offer scholarships that are compatible with those described here.
- University insurance
- University insurance for students over 28 years
- Study continuity insurance
AGREEMENT BETWEEN UCH-CEU & APPLE
La The San Pablo CEU University Foundation has reached an agreement with Apple, by virtue of which it is a partner of the Apple Store for Education. As a student or employee, you can benefit from significant advantages at this online store.