ACADEMIC FEES FOR 2021/2022
SEPTEMBER 2021 CALL
|Pre-enrollment||Enrollment Fee*||Academic Fees|
|Total Academic Fees: 12.450€/ 1st Academic Year|
|The 9.300€ correspond to 155€ per 60 ECTS and 9 monthly fees of 1.033.33€|
*The Enrollment Fee includes academic management fees
To help you with all the procedures prior to your arrival in Spain as an international student, our International Admissions Office has designed a package of exclusive services that will pave the way for you: the Hospitality Package includes services aimed at foreign students who study with us. Take advantage of them and make the most of your Gasma experience.
- The International Fee is a mandatory payment (€600) for all students resident outside Spain, regardless of the degree they are studying for. This fee will not be applicable to students resident in Spain at the time of applying to reserve a place, regardless of the educational system they come from and their nationality.
- More Information on the Hospitality Pack.
The Academic Fees include:
- Mail account
- Management of curricular (compulsory) and extracurricular (voluntary) practices
- Academic orientation
- Free Language lessons online
- Accede Program
- Personal locker
- CEU-GASMA Library
- Attendance to Masterclasses, conferences and extracurricular seminars scheduled for our students.
- Academic field trips
- All raw material and inputs to cook.
- Uniform: 2 jackets, 2 trousers, 2 kitchen hats, 2 aprons, 1 pair of shoes.
- A set of knives and other utensils (Zwilling). It is mandatory to leave a 400€ deposit at the beginning of the academic year.
Validation & Credit Recognition
Students will pay 25% of the established price for the credits of the Bachelor’s Degree they are studying in the following cases:
Recognition/Validation of modules completed at Universities other than University Centers belonging to the San Pablo CEU University Foundation.
Recognition of Free Selection credits for modules completed at other universities and courses or seminars taken or organized outside University Centers belonging to the San Pablo CEU University Foundation.
Academic Record Transfers:
Students accepted to continue with a course that they have commenced at another university will be required to make a one-off payment, to cover adaptation of their academic record and recognition of their credits, except in the event that the transfer has been made from any University Centre belonging to the San Pablo CEU University Foundation. See cost here.
Please check the deadline established for the purpose. No requests will be accepted after this deadline