REWARD YOUR EFFORT AID
This scholarship program rewards the effort of our Bachelor’s Degree students and is based on the student’s engagement to a maximum of 25 hours per week of collaborative tasks in activities of the University. These activities will be remunerated with a monthly payment. Students will use this income to cover part of the cost of their studies.
Recipients of this scholarship develop activities that are usually related to the skills they are learning in their degree, so in addition to economic benefits, they also get an opportunity to improve their training.
The award criteria depend on the different activity profiles. These will be available when students apply for the Scholarships. This financial aid is incompatible with any other type of work inside or outside the University. Students can only be grantees of this scholarship for 2 years (1 + 1).
- To have a higher grade than the rest of the candidates and to be rated as excellent by the Commission.
- Certificate of one or several languages.
- Curriculum vitae with photo.
- For national students: academic certificate with the grades of the third and fourth year of Compulsory Secondary Education (ESO), the grades of the first year of High School / Post-Secondary Vocational Training (CFGS) and the average grade of the second year of High School / Post-Secondary Vocational Training (CFGS). For international students: the average grades of the first year of High School.
- The family income statement of the last fiscal year.
- Language certificates (optional).
- Documentation accrediting cultural and sports activities (optional).
- A letter of motivation.
Until the 4th of June: submission of application and documentation.
11th of June: resolution of scholarships.
Students who have applied for this scholarship in previous calls must submit all the required documentation again.
The collaborative tasks start at the beginning of the academic year and end on the 30th of June.
The applicant may choose between one of the following types of aid, whose financial aid consists of the gross amount, as requested and granted in each case.
Types of “Reward your Effort” Aid:
|TOTAL HOURS PER WEEK||TOTAL HOURS PER ACADEMIC YEAR||MONTHLY FINANCIAL AID|